ThePixieEaterThePixieEater

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

Yeah hard and lumpy like MY DICK

The Auto-Tuna Fish The Auto-Tuna Fish

LOL

Hahaha this was hilarious. I fucking loved it. I laughed hard. I dont know why but god its awesome. Good job 10/10 5/5 faved.

Stan The Superhero Stan The Superhero

This.

This was incredible, it actually made me smile. It takes a lot to do that. Job well done

Cult Classic Cult Classic

What was ach 113 referencing

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Funny. Great. But disappointing, this game could of had so much potential. Anyways, this is basically how to jerk of your d key.

Earn to Die 2012 Earn to Die 2012

Though this game does not take much skill its just, the fact of mowing down zombies with a school bus that makes this a very fun game. But you can succeed in the game if you just press W.

It would be nice if there was A lot more vehicles, for example if there was a cruddy Geo metro type vehicle then you get like a sports car, after that you can get a heavy duty truck, after the truck, you get the hum-v , after the hum-v you can get.. you know a school bus, after a school bus you can get a cougar h, after that you get the missile vehicle, then MAYBE MAYBE, you can include Air and aquatic terrrain, fighting off zombie sharks/Eagles would be neat.
Solid game

9 circles pt 3 gluttony 9 circles pt 3 gluttony

Im sorry :(

I thought this one would top the other two. The guitar part made me feel some sort of frightened emotion. Not the feeling of over eating. I thought it would be more fitting if you had this song to be more like a slipknot song. (Diluted) I dont know Im not a music composer. But still. The emotion you provoked in part 2 made me want to just... I dont know it was just portraied really nicely.

But other than all that jazz your still my fave audio person.4/5 7/10

9 circles pt 1 limbo 9 circles pt 1 limbo

Wow man!

You sir are the beez knees. I loved both of your circles. I cant wait for gluttony. I would Imagine that it would be more of a grunge song rather than anything else. Because when you listen to that kind of music it just makes a unsettling feel in your stomach.
Have you ever played Dantes Inferno? Is that where you get some inspiration for these songs. If not you should play the game its for 360 and ps3.

parlormonkey responds:

thanks i get my inspiration from the divine comedy which dantes inferno is very loosley based of. as to gluttony i havent thought how im going to tackle that yet you'll just have to wait and see

Mechar Mechar

Love the inner mouth. It reminds me of pacific rim.

Drone 145 Drone 145

Wow, this has great potential. Maybe like a alternate universe all pokemon are machines.

Fingus1 responds:

It would probably make more sense that way ;l

Deep Sea Deep Sea

Fantastic I love all your work.

Jakubias responds: