ThePixieEaterThePixieEater

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

Yeah hard and lumpy like MY DICK

The Auto-Tuna Fish The Auto-Tuna Fish

LOL

Hahaha this was hilarious. I fucking loved it. I laughed hard. I dont know why but god its awesome. Good job 10/10 5/5 faved.

Stan The Superhero Stan The Superhero

This.

This was incredible, it actually made me smile. It takes a lot to do that. Job well done

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

I lol'd so hard.

Omg you are a great animator. 5/5 10/10. I effing loved this flash movie.

General Awesomeness Colla General Awesomeness Colla

About the title,

It should be called stick figure collab. Soo. Anyways the animation was really good. Props 9/10 5/5

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

Um?

Why did you keep calling the cat in the hat Dr.Seuss, They're two different people. One is a man and the other is a Man for christ's sake.

CatFat responds:

As the cat in the hat was the only character relating to Dr Seuss, we felt it was fitting that he should be the embodiment of the name. We used the Cat in the Hat (possibly the most recognisable of Dr. Seuss' creations) as a representative, we are well aware that they are separate people/things/pseudonyms. Sorry for that confusion! :)

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Why is Stamper's always last?

I thought it was pretty funny I especially liked Mentoclock"s and stampers. great artwork and animation. 9-10

Sand Witch Sand Witch

Wait.. D;

Doesn't water make witches melt! D;

Killer Toast 3: The End Killer Toast 3: The End

Your so cool.!

This was A LOT like Shutter Island. Only with toast and clowns. I am so tempted to draw a picture of a slice of toast with a face and toned muscular legs. Truly impressive. I did not like where the doctors mouth was positioned though. I felt like it should of been higher, like more close to his moostache. Almost like the doctor was doing the "I see what you did thar" face.

Anyways I love your work, especially clown run. That game is effin rad.

Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

"SUPER KICK" part was my favorite

FUCKING RAD