ThePixieEaterThePixieEater

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 65 art Reviews

Incubus Anurla Incubus Anurla

Hey Gaia is cool

This is awesome it just like the Item. I personaly think it would look cooler id it had like a different back round other than white just an opinion though. 8/10 4/5

Kunachi responds:

Haha yeah, no worries.
I like opinions. c:

Moister Moister

D;

I cannot un-see

Burn your idols Burn your idols

Awesome

This is really cool I like it a lot it has a sense of eeriness to the piece. Ive been though your work and Im adding you to my favorites. 10/10 5/5

sorrow sorrow

REDRUM

I like how his head is slanted down. It kind of reminds me of the one rough looking guy off of The Perfect Getaway (movie) I love the orages and blacks really mixes well.
The only thing I could find wrong is that the fist on the right looks a little off maybe tuck the thumb back a little. anyways 4/5 8/10

Energy Energy

Crazy ass lemurs

This is funny I liked it. Caffeine is a hell of a drug.

trolling, a gentleman affair trolling, a gentleman affair

This is great

Really this is awesome it looks very realistic. Like something I would see in a movie or something. This is awesome, really it it is. The "fleshyness" of the peice is wrather nice thats why It caught my eye like instantly. There is nothing really flawed I can say about this peice. So Im giving it a 10/10 5/5 and favoriting

data777 responds:

\o/

thanks !!

Car Chase Car Chase

Awesome

This is really cool, the detail you put into the cars is creat I wish I could draw cars maybe I should practice more. Its awesome I like all the deatail you put int the right helicopter. Its great. 8/10 4/5

Zoso The Clown Zoso The Clown

13??

You did that when you were thirteen thats awesome. You most be a prodigy like Leonardo DaVinci, This is really cool I wish I could do that when I was thirteen. :\ Makes me feel like less of a person almost. 10/10 5/5 awesome I loved the fantastic colors and the random furniture. Did you paint this??

shock baby shock baby

Interesting

Reminds me of a yugioh card or something AI swear it could be they got some weird stuff. Anyways nice coloring slightly eerie 8/10 4/5

datamouth responds:

thanx for the feedback! ill look into this yugioh thing

Invictus Invictus

This poem is great.

And the art is truely awesome. But I feel that you you mainly showed just one of the symbols The Skull is what you mainly showed. You can see all of it. But with out knowing what symbols you were trying to portray you would not really be able to recognize the crow and the crown. I have an opinion you dont have to take my advice but I feel I should just say it. I personaly think that the skull should have a full crown for "glory and unconqurability." and the crow should be behind the skull with a full wingspan.

Anyways I liked this peice alot its really good props man. 9/10 4/5